Included Business VoIP Features
- 1 DID (Direct In-Dial) Phone number
- All voicemail is sent via email only.
- Advanced features based on selected plan. (refer to Plans page)
- Ability to manage change requests online.
- Access to outbound call records through your own web management portal.
What’s Not Included
- A one-time set-up charge of $55.00 applies.
- Number transfers (churns) to your Business VoIP service is subject to number porting charges.
- Hardware such as: Handsets, routers, firewalls and other equipment.
- Change requests that can be performed via online portal will be charged at $5 per request.
You will be required to provide
- A suitable high-speed Internet connection capable of 100kbs up and down traffic per active call.
- Internal cabling between supplied handset and your router.
- Your own firewall and its maintenance.
- The correct service address and update it as required.
- The correct address and current telephony bill of the DID you wish to port. If no existing numbers are elected on the application you will be provided new DIDs.